The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Dude is already finished?? Damn
He was SMART, didnt chase the dream after xfl or whatever league that was.. CASHED IN QUICK on former coach he played for and took an analyst gig for him, came to terms with playing days being over and took up coaching ASAP. That makes a huge difference and allows to call in that favor before that coach forgets about you..

In that short time he was able to be analyst and now QB coach, hope he can parlay to OC gig and that alone is big money in cfb world. QB coach alone is already mid 6 figs and he dont got to take a hit ever again.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Keeping the talent HOME!!! This kid was varsity as an 8th grader.. Probably #1 player in 2025 class but he reclassified to this class and STILL a 5 star.. I think he reclassified AND enrolling early (spoke about how these kids on a different wave last week and how they got the school shyt on another level, he probably graduate is 3 years, so really 2 years early) Kid is 16 with ELITE traits.. Man shyt beautiful for the kids and they family :wow:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Why would that make him good enough to play at Auburn? Pretty sure all of our starting CBs that year were draft picks and starters at one point lol
Flott was a top 100 draft pick and Auburn isn’t the type of school to say someone who has offers from big schools is not good enough to play there

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Keeping the talent HOME!!! This kid was varsity as an 8th grader.. Probably #1 player in 2025 class but he reclassified to this class and STILL a 5 star.. I think he reclassified AND enrolling early (spoke about how these kids on a different wave last week and how they got the school shyt on another level, he probably graduate is 3 years, so really 2 years early) Kid is 16 with ELITE traits.. Man shyt beautiful for the kids and they family :wow:

Hope it translates on the field. Streets dying for Miami to be back fr fr.