The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vino

Superstar
Daps
People from other conferences gotta realize and accept. That the SEC and B1G are getting at least 4 teams in minimum in the new team playoff.

4 SEC
4 B1G
1 ACC
1 Big 12
1 Group of 5
The last team depending on how season goes will be 1 SEC or B1G team or Notre Dame

They not picking a 10-2 ACC team over a 9-3 SEC school

It depends on how some of the put pf conference games go for the big 10. SEC still has a heavy bias.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The SEC getting at least 4 teams in next year.

Maybe 5
So could the big ten

GActG3IboAAEbVt

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
It is not. Ole Miss going all in for next year because their schedule is weak. Also Kiffin has let it be known if they want him to be able to consistently compete with Georgia and Bama he will need better talent that will cost $$. Ole Miss has money to spend this portal season. Their NIL collective has almost 10k monthly donors.

They winning the SEC next season :damn:

Told y'all this a couple days ago. Ole Miss has NIL kiosk in stores in Mississippi. They ain't fukking around.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
@smitty22

We told you franks done

Between the cowboys and the bucks i know you on mrs Smitty lap crying real thug tears

Have you some scotch and play this til it gets better

Meanwhile we partying and it just don’t end

Just beat the Legendary team that runs LA in the CBS classic yesterday. I’m good over here :umadOh:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@DropTopDoc Stop breh :gucci:

I've already posted a few receipts, don't make me go back in the archives & pull more files. It's stamped. Niccas on ya side was temporary Bulldog, Tiger, Tide & even Husky/Ute fans multiple times ova the yrs. U know the game. It's up wit whoever u dirty niccas is playin' just like y'all be on. Y'all determined to 8-peat for that pretentious title tho :unimpressed:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
@DropTopDoc Stop breh :gucci:

I've already posted a few receipts, don't make me go back in the archives & pull more files. It's stamped. Niccas on ya side was temporary Bulldog, Tiger, Tide & even Husky/Ute fans multiple times ova the yrs. U know the game. It's up wit whoever u dirty niccas is playin' just like y'all be on. Y'all determined to 8-peat for that pretentious title tho :unimpressed:

:gucci: i don’t remember all that, in the words of shaggy it wasn’t me