PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Somebody told me USC and Oregon were the powerhouse playoff bound teams in the PAC. 12. :skip: . That Flawrida boi was the number one stunna tonight. :wow:

Neither will be in the playoffs after being over hyped. :skip:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Are there any Washington fans in here? Dope ass season for them. I thought their luck would run out tonight, but they held it down.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I am riding with them, not sure they will get UO out of character again, as they made them play an ultra aggressive borderline stupid style with them being in the deep waters of knowing they had to score ALOT.. But everyone is riding with UO hard so im rocking with em..
@K-Deini Tried to tell em :myman:, I am still confused why UO was favored by soo much, people really bought into Nix dink n dunk screen game huh, politics as usual :mjpls:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
If Washington woulda just loss 1 of those games, woulda heen an open spot:noah:

Georgia, Michigan, Wash, FSU :scust:

Kirby and dem bout do it :mjcry:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
This should for sure lock in a breh getting the Heisman :wow:

Pretty scust heisman win, but he def deserves it over Penix. That being said, I think brehs are locking that in more than they should be. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a lil closer than yall letting on.

Thing is Daniels just had the type of personalities that influence voters loud as hell for the last couple weeks. Nix/Oregon had the usual arguments that would win you a heisman. Penix had no argument going for him after the first month or so of the season