The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Got the jar from the top shelf

I’d be jealous of a young Turk styling on me, knowing my career is on the back end, but Dray ain’t do nothing when Thompson punched his ass at brons party Saginaw ain’t got no pride

I see y’all duckin the illi-buck game this year, but we gon see bout y’all

Like it’s not racist/idiots in positions of power at Bama
Duckin? :BrutusMane: . Nikka we scheduled B1G West powerhouses Iowa, Wisky, and Northwestern. Add in ND, trips to East Lasning, and Happy Valley. Hardest fbs schedule in the history of the game Craig. :buckSuge:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Duckin? :BrutusMane: . Nikka we scheduled B1G West powerhouses Iowa, Wisky, and Northwestern. Add in ND, trips to East Lasning, and Happy Valley. Hardest fbs schedule in the history of the game Craig. :buckSuge:

I know you playing but good god is UTenn’s schedule brutal. Play in the “easier” SEC East, but still have LSU on your schedule and a yearly built-in rivralry w/ Bama. All for the right to play the SEC West winner again…JUST to get in the playoffs

mich shouldn’t ever accuse someone of duckin’ after 2020 and even pulled that shyt in 2022

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I know you playing but good god is UTenn’s schedule brutal. Play in the “easier” SEC East, but still have LSU on your schedule and a yearly built-in rivralry w/ Bama. All for the right to play the SEC West winner again…JUST to get in the playoffs

mich shouldn’t ever accuse someone of duckin’ after 2020 and even pulled that shyt in 2022
I mean it’s tough i guess, but it ain’t the hardest fbs schedule in the history of the Game Craig :buckTroll:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Got the jar from the top shelf

I’d be jealous of a young Turk styling on me, knowing my career is on the back end, but Dray ain’t do nothing when Thompson punched his ass at brons party Saginaw ain’t got no pride

I see y’all duckin the illi-buck game this year, but we gon see bout y’all

Like it’s not racist/idiots in positions of power at Bama
Damn, you really defending auburn

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Word to Auburn in 2017. Knocked off #1 Georgia and #1 Bama within 3 weeks and was left with nothing to show for it

Meanwhile those two ended up playing for it all :russ:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
LSU in prime position to be able to do the same thing this season.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Dude was legit upset that the authorities took his ass in. Like he had every right to be on that field :dahell:

What happened in 2022 again? :jbhmm:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Today is Wednesday, November 2, 2022, and this is my first post on a forum where I’m actually able to say that Tennessee is ranked No. 1 in the CFP Rankings. The last time that happened;

- Bill Clinton was President of the United States.
- Michael Jordan has just had his last dance.
- Titanic was the highest grossing movie of the year and The Waterboy was the number one movie that week.
- Monica’s “The First Night” was the number one single and Lauren Hill’s “The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill” was no. 1 album in the country.
- I was in the seventh grade.
- Hendon Hooker wasn’t even a year old.
- Josh Heupel was playing for Oklahoma.
- Blockbuster, RadioShack, K-Mart, Circuit City, and Toys R ‘Us were all still in business.
- Dale Earnhardt had won his first and only Daytona 500.
- Harrison Ford was “Sexiest Man Alive.”
- Stone Cold Steve Austin won his first WWF championship and Goldberg won his first (and surprisingly only) WCW Championship.
- Six Degrees (The first social media platform) was only a year old.
- DraftKings wasn’t even around yet.
- Mark McGwire and Sammy Sosa were in a home run chase.
- MTV still semi regularly played music videos and TRL had only made its debut a few months prior.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Dude was legit upset that the authorities took his ass in. Like he had every right to be on that field :dahell:

What happened in 2022 again? :jbhmm:

Hoops team went on a losing streak and "caught the covids" the morning of a noon tip off game against MSU...had to miss an away game @Purdue, then was well enough come time for a home game agaisnt nebraska or some other whack team

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Damn, you really defending auburn
I got no dog in this fight, having lived in Tuscaloosa for 4 years, and visiting auburn, i know how the state of Alabama and its two flagship universities get down, but just like when they try and act like auburn is some oasis for black people, and i call them on their shyt, I’ll do the same with Bama

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Today is Wednesday, November 2, 2022, and this is my first post on a forum where I’m actually able to say that Tennessee is ranked No. 1 in the CFP Rankings. The last time that happened;

- Bill Clinton was President of the United States.
- Michael Jordan has just had his last dance.
- Titanic was the highest grossing movie of the year and The Waterboy was the number one movie that week.
- Monica’s “The First Night” was the number one single and Lauren Hill’s “The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill” was no. 1 album in the country.
- I was in the seventh grade.
- Hendon Hooker wasn’t even a year old.
- Josh Heupel was playing for Oklahoma.
- Blockbuster, RadioShack, K-Mart, Circuit City, and Toys R ‘Us were all still in business.
- Dale Earnhardt had won his first and only Daytona 500.
- Harrison Ford was “Sexiest Man Alive.”
- Stone Cold Steve Austin won his first WWF championship and Goldberg won his first (and surprisingly only) WCW Championship.
- Six Degrees (The first social media platform) was only a year old.
- DraftKings wasn’t even around yet.
- Mark McGwire and Sammy Sosa were in a home run chase.
- MTV still semi regularly played music videos and TRL had only made its debut a few months prior.

Have a nice day.
Welcome. Now take this neg. :yeshrug:
Hoops team went on a losing streak and "caught the covids" the morning of a noon tip off game against MSU...had to miss an away game @Purdue, then was well enough come time for a home game agaisnt nebraska or some other whack team
I’m not sure our basketball team would dodge a game. And I know they caught the bug right after a trip to play UCF. You come to this piece of shyt state, you catchin something.

You ever heard how you come here on vacation and leave on probation? :ufdup:

But seriously tho.. central Florida was a hot bed for Covid.