The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I thought we wanted that ole school energy back. The days where nikkas would get packed out and leave it at that with no escalation.

Who can blame them young *kids* for restoring the energy even if it was misguided and misplaced? Let's teach the youth, not scold em.

shyt. We done learned all about jumping to conclusions this year anyway. For all we know, he could have called all those innocent children some "bytch ass nikkas"

full
:childplease: What!!!
Florida has the worse d in the country. AM will score
Will they
UGA vs Tenn will depend on if Stetson Bennet can play well for 4 quarters.

I can’t see UGA winning this game because I don’t think they are elite anywhere other than Tight end and Tenn offense is elite
Those te’s are really good, and a run game, and lad plus the other nikka, don’t do that then Te’s are serious

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I got a proposition for all Michigan & Ohio State fans. Loser leaves town match. Your team loses, you can't post either on the Coli or in the sports section till your team wins? I extend this offer to supporters of Notre Dame & USC as well.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I got a proposition for all Michigan & Ohio State fans. Loser leaves town match. Your team loses, you can't post either on the Coli or in the sports section till your team wins? I extend this offer to supporters of Notre Dame & USC as well.
shyt count me in. I with the fukkery

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I'd take this proposition a little bit more serious, if it was made by a man that continued to stand by his shytty college team, instead of abandoning ship. :sas2:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
A&M hasn't scored more than I think 24 in 9 straight games.....

Them nikkas is ass. UF could put up 28-38 and if they do its a wrap for A&M
:dahell:

Florida has the 117th ranked Defense. It’s the worse defense AM has played.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
They ain't got heart like me to stand on that square.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans