The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I came ( :dame: ) in peace. He threw shots. Even when I rooted for that team in the 850, I didn’t celebrate rivalry regular season games like I won the extra half of that natty :manny: Im just doing my part to spice up the board
Whens the last time we went all rah rah from the beat down we gave them hoes in Columbus? :unimpressed:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
We good breh. Double digit win just like the rest of our season. :brutusAhh:

Nah.

Executive decision. Shutting that shyt down. Mrs Smitty clearly put a lil extra something in the lasagna tonight. U sleep on it tonight and address this tomorrow once that shyt wears off.

full

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Tenn needs to win so we can get a rematch. I have no feel for this game because I don’t know what to make of UGA this year
shyt we just gotta worry about beating LSU and Ole Miss. UT will prob make the playoffs if their only loss is to UGA

Tenn defense can't stop Bowers and UGA OL is gonna dominate Tenn DL. Tenn will score but UGA gonna possess the ball so Tenn not gonna have a ton of possessions.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Y’all leader did and was even on board for it. Even got Smitty in on it. What’s the issue?
Ain’t no man my leader, and just because he did it don’t mean i want to, shout out to @Ed MOTHERfukkING G he a real one, but i don’t bet on things i can’t personally control, and i don’t jump off the porch, cuz you bored and want to shake the table how about you bet on it on your own

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Ain’t no man my leader, and just because he did it don’t mean i want to, shout out to @Ed MOTHERfukkING G he a real one, but i don’t bet on things i can’t personally control, and i don’t jump off the porch, cuz you bored and want to shake the table how about you bet on it on your own
for the record I meant the buckeyes don't have the heart :hubie:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
nikka it ain’t that serious. Now
200.gif

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Table needs shook. Man up :brutus: .

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Now it ain’t serious

Well go head and bet then
Bro, every fan base involved is literally laughing it up and dapping each other except you. Bouncing off the wall.

Ok. Bet.

Hear ye, hear ye!

All KState fans on the Coli. If KState loses, you gotta 86 off the forum and vice versa. Any KState fans on the Coli willing to take me up on the offer?:youngsabo:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
shyt we just gotta worry about beating LSU and Ole Miss. UT will prob make the playoffs if their only loss is to UGA

Tenn defense can't stop Bowers and UGA OL is gonna dominate Tenn DL. Tenn will score but UGA gonna possess the ball so Tenn not gonna have a ton of possessions.
UGA is going to need more than Bowers and ball control to stop Tenn. they need Bennet to play like he did against Oregon

Tenn doesn’t need time to score especially against UGA weak secondary