The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Hundreds of these videos online. Maybe the university should police this shyt up? Just a suggestion. Think shyt is sweet until you get stomped out then cry foul. :BuckOuttahere:

So you condoning jumpin a dude with 9-10 of your homies? While he's just bracing impact?

Hitting a guy upside his head with a football helmet? That gucci to you? That's how you get down?

How Ohio of you :sas1:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Toughen up like Bo…Bo would’ve just sent them over to your team doctor for a quick checking up and weekly rectal exam.
I'm not sure why people are surprised this shyt happened. 6/7/8/9/10 on 1 is MSU's specialty. The only shocker is that it wasn't a young lady in that tunnel. :francis:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
So you condoning jumpin a dude with 9-10 of your homies? While he's just bracing impact?

Hitting a guy upside his head with a football helmet? That gucci to you? That's how you get down?

How Ohio of you :sas1:
i get reading is not your strong suit :brutus:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Toughen up like Bo…Bo would’ve just sent them over to your team doctor for a quick checking up and weekly rectal exam.
Bruh i get the jokes, but all shyt aside this is not a joking matter, you do not jump a man for simply living, yeah you are msu and he’s Michigan, but that’s a fellow black man, beef with white folks but not your brotha man

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Bruh i get the jokes, but all shyt aside this is not a joking matter, you do not jump a man for simply living, yeah you are msu and he’s Michigan, but that’s a fellow black man, beef with white folks but not your brotha man

I’m not condoning their behavior.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Is Tennessee leapfrogging OSU to #2 purely a marketing ploy to set up a #1 vs #2?

I can't stand OSU but they beat a higher seeded team on the road, yet somehow they drop a place to Tenn. They get so blatant with the SEC bias. Watch them still have the loser of Georgia/Tenn ranked over a 9-0 Michigan, Clemson, TCU, etc:unimpressed:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Is Tennessee leapfrogging OSU to #2 purely a marketing ploy to set up a #1 vs #2?

I can't stand OSU but they beat a higher seeded team on the road, yet somehow they drop a place to Tenn. They get so blatant with the SEC bias. Watch them still have the loser of Georgia/Tenn ranked over a 9-0 Michigan, Clemson, TCU, etc:unimpressed:
I have no problem with UT over OSU right now. Those AP polls don’t mean shyt anymore anyways.