The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Nah. I believe em yo.

What’s up with Sparty putting the paws on scUM lately. 1st Draymond got Poole doing a cover of through the wire on karaoke night. Now ole buddy getting timberland cleated up in his own tunnel. :beutusDamn: . School better incorporate self defense 101 up there.
So y’all condoning this, and some random clown on Twitter probably with an ax to grind is not reliable

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
shyt up before i have @NormanConnors give you a eye jammy :ufdup:.
He’d sooner punch a buckeye before he punch one of us
Big 12 reups with ESPN/FOX, get a little bit more money despite Texas/OU eventually leaving

That’s big, and may lead to them raiding the pac-12

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Tennessee - 44
Kentucky - 6

The Wildcats went back home with a loss and a quarterback who admits that he puts mayonnaise in his coffee. :hhh:

tumblr_ofum6zfXAD1udck70o2_500.gif

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Not sure, but you should be able to walk to your locker room with no issues
Don’t play innocent now. Yall forever talk that rah rah shyt in your tunnel. Although I don’t condone what MSU did. I understand. Dummy was a sheep amongst wolves.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Don’t play innocent now. Yall forever talk that rah rah shyt in your tunnel. Although I don’t condone what MSU did. I understand. Dummy was a sheep amongst wolves.
I am not in a tunnel, so i don’t know what does or doesn’t go on, shyt talking by the group I’m ok, a nikka walking into his locker room after the game though ?? Imagine trying to tell a war story like yep, he thought he was gon walk through us and we tuned him up. That man wasn’t bothering anyone, I dislike buckeyes, but it’s all about the game and once that’s over it’s over, anyone of y’all cool buckeyes in my city i will break bread crack some jokes but it’s all love, this was heinous, this was degenerate behavior