The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Brehs

If UT beats Bama, are we really about to see a changing of the guard? :lupe: i been saying the worst thing an SEC fan could want is TN coming back

Impressive, yes. But changing of the guard, no. That would take some sustainability, beating UGA, and Saban retiring.

Even aTm has beat Bama and ended up not even competing for SEC West.

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FCS/HBCU question for you guys:
If you are coaching at Jackson St, if you run the table and are a Top 8 team (they are currently #7), would you rather stick with the Celebration Bowl game, or be in the FCS playoffs with a bye, and a 2nd round home game and a chance at a national championship?

I think Deion implied before it pays more for the school to go to the Celebration Bowl

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Big game Saturday :popcorn:. May all yall teams you root for get beat by 40 :brutusAhh:

Bro whoever you pissed off you need to bend the knee and repent.
Your OSU WRs are cursed with injuries and its bleeding over to my Saints. I let yall operate unimpeded up there in Columbus but it's affecting the gumbo sippers and that's that shyt I dont like. :birdman:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Bro whoever you pissed off you need to bend the knee and repent.
Your OSU WRs are cursed with injuries and its bleeding over to my Saints. I let yall operate unimpeded up there in Columbus but it's affecting the gumbo sippers and that's that shyt I dont like. :birdman:
The by week blues breh :thatsmyQuarterback: . Oh and our wr are just fine.

11w:
Harrison currently leads all FBS receivers with nine touchdown catches this season, Egbuka leads all Power Five receivers with 655 yards and Fleming has five touchdowns in just four games played.

It’s just your Saints organization fukking up my Buckeyes. Olave gets concussed on a spectacular td catch because of your inept qb play. Olave leads the league in yards per catch or some shyt. Would lead the league in yards if Jameis would stop overthrowing him by 20 yards.. I seent it happen to many times this year. Now Jameis out and Taysom fukkin Hill getting too many snaps. Anyways back on cf topic. Bryce playing today?