The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
The by week blues breh :thatsmyQuarterback: . Oh and our wr are just fine.

11w:
Harrison currently leads all FBS receivers with nine touchdown catches this season, Egbuka leads all Power Five receivers with 655 yards and Fleming has five touchdowns in just four games played.

It’s just your Saints organization fukking up my Buckeyes. Olave gets concussed on a spectacular td catch because of your inept qb play. Olave leads the league in yards per catch or some shyt. Would lead the league in yards if Jameis would stop overthrowing him by 20 yards.. I seent it happen to many times this year. Now Jameis out and Taysom fukkin Hill getting too many snaps. Anyways back on cf topic. Bryce playing today?
Just fine? :dahell:
Don't you bend down. And lie to my face Smitty
Smith-Njigba, a third-team AP All-America team selection in 2021, injured his hamstring in the season opener against Notre Dame and has appeared in only one other game. He has only four receptions on the season, as Ohio State is being extra cautious about his return.
OSU the S stands for snake bitten :scust:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Brehs

If UT beats Bama, are we really about to see a changing of the guard? :lupe: i been saying the worst thing an SEC fan could want is TN coming back
No, even Tennessee won two years in a row, no one’s picking Tennessee over Bama, what they are doing would be considered being an opportunist and taking advantage of the state bamas in
FCS/HBCU question for you guys:
If you are coaching at Jackson St, if you run the table and are a Top 8 team (they are currently #7), would you rather stick with the Celebration Bowl game, or be in the FCS playoffs with a bye, and a 2nd round home game and a chance at a national championship?
What does the money say, by that i mean can jsu afford to not do the celebration bowl and spend money in the playoffs, there is no huge payday for fcs playoffs like fbs, and the odds say they will get murked by one of the other teams and some of that shine will wear off Deion because that be the second time in a row he got, got in better competition situation

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
No, even Tennessee won two years in a row, no one’s picking Tennessee over Bama, what they are doing would be considered being an opportunist and taking advantage of the state bamas in

What does the money say, by that i mean can jsu afford to not do the celebration bowl and spend money in the playoffs, there is no huge payday for fcs playoffs like fbs, and the odds say they will get murked by one of the other teams and some of that shine will wear off Deion because that be the second time in a row he got, got in better competition situation
what state is Bama in?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This should be a beat down Auburn trash,

War Eagle though, f the rebels