Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
speaking of jerseys that should/shouldnt make a comeback
i did not like the black lettering of the OSU jerseys
Ohio-State-National-Championship-Uniform-3.jpg

also, some of the nike pro combat jerseys wasnt that bad. i remember the fuss Bama fans made about having the houndstooth in the numbers
100901_nike_pro_combat_unvail_original.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That’s why I fukks with college basketball so much. Everyone has a chance to win.

If you aren’t a P5 school what the fukk are you even playing for? Schools like Eastern Michigan, UL-Monroe, Tulane, San Jose State, New Mexico etc just out there getting brain damage for nothing :dead:

B.. but the upsets :blessed:

JMU could go undefeated this season and they can’t even make bowl game :mjlol:

NCAA got a shyt ton of rules the schools jus go along wit cuz why not
We literally had a G5 team in the playoffs last season :comeon:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Football is a completely different sport than Basketball tho, in basketball anybody can win, hell the Suns lost to an Australian league team a couple of weeks ago, in Football, the team with the most talent is almost always going to win.

Even in an expanded playoff, a school like Tulane would never win a Playoff game.

I agree. That’s why I think the G5 schools need to separate from the P5 schools and form their own division.

Silkk

Daps
1st time ever, and OSU beats Baylor and that doesn’t happen
But they didn’t.

Houston run the table in 2016 and they’re in the playoff…Likely the same for Utah in 08

Shid if Boise runs the table in 2011, They’d have probably been playing LSU in New Orleans for the title without a playoff.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
But they didn’t.

Houston run the table in 2016 and they’re in the playoff…Likely the same for Utah in 08

Shid if Boise runs the table in 2011, They’d have probably been playing LSU in New Orleans for the title without a playoff.
Bra I already had this argument wit u

shyt ain’t true, G5 teams have no chance, if every conference runs the table in conference play and an undefeated G5 team is there then they gon take the P5 team everytime, u a USC fan and prolly an alum, don’t act like this problem affects u

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I agree. That’s why I think the G5 schools need to separate from the P5 schools and form their own division.

I’ve been saying that forever, cause it sucks that a school like a Troy can go from winning National Championships in D2 to their ceiling in FBS being the Dollar General Bowl.

Now I will say though, a way smaller schools can compete with the big dogs is by running the triple option, that scheme has given big schools hell.

Silkk

Daps
Bra I already had this argument wit u

shyt ain’t true, G5 teams have no chance, if every conference runs the table in conference play and an undefeated G5 team is there then they gon take the P5 team everytime, u a USC fan and prolly an alum, don’t act like this problem affects u
How is it not true when we’ve literally seen otherwise.

The problem is G5 teams scheduling bytches and expecting to make the playoff. If you don’t play any ranked teams all season but run the table then of course you shouldn’t get in.

But if you schedule like a Houston, BYU, Fresno State, Cincy, etc. and run the table you’re getting in.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Them shyts trash.

I agree whole heartedly with him.

Cause we ain’t bytches and we run the damn ball. Y’all soft as baby shyt. You wouldn’t know nothing about that.

My dude @Silkk was spittin last night. Too bad my :old: ass fell asleep mad early.
Juelz,Juelz, and :samDucktales:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Who cares about G5 schools :dead:
Majority of P5 schools know that they have no chance at a ship and not cause the limited number if spots but cause they turn on the TV and see monstars at your big deathstar schools and know they just playing for a trip to Orlando cause they aint beating 2 of them in a row :heh: