The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yall wanna do a CFB confessions? :lupe:
I'll start:

Forgive me college football fathers for i have sinned....nah not really this shiit 100% truth
The only school that I have ever found mildly entertaining to watch in the Big 10 is OSU. The rest of the league is struggle watching for me. I just find everything about their teams unpleasing to watch and it's always been like that for me except the one year of Woodson at UM. Other than that I aint never watching big 10 football

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Yall wanna do a CFB confessions? :lupe:
I'll start:

Forgive me college football fathers for i have sinned....nah not really this shiit 100% truth
The only school that I have ever found mildly entertaining to watch in the Big 10 is OSU. The rest of the league is struggle watching for me. I just find everything about their teams unpleasing to watch and it's always been like that for me except the one year of Woodson at UM. Other than that I aint never watching big 10 football
I told my cousin they got robbed on that JT Barrett run in real time :lupe:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Non p5 schools have a hush hush agreement wit the NCAA to jus be punching bags shyt lowkey kinda geeks

That’s why I fukks with college basketball so much. Everyone has a chance to win.

If you aren’t a P5 school what the fukk are you even playing for? Schools like Eastern Michigan, UL-Monroe, Tulane, San Jose State, New Mexico etc just out there getting brain damage for nothing :dead:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
That’s why I fukks with college basketball so much. Everyone has a chance to win.

If you aren’t a P5 school what the fukk are you even playing for? Schools like Eastern Michigan, UL-Monroe, Tulane, San Jose State, New Mexico etc just out there getting brain damage for nothing :dead:
B.. but the upsets :blessed:

JMU could go undefeated this season and they can’t even make bowl game :mjlol:

NCAA got a shyt ton of rules the schools jus go along wit cuz why not

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Football is a completely different sport than Basketball tho, in basketball anybody can win, hell the Suns lost to an Australian league team a couple of weeks ago, in Football, the team with the most talent is almost always going to win.

Even in an expanded playoff, a school like Tulane would never win a Playoff game.