The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I'd prefer PSU to win, but they ALWAYS seem to have issues with Umich. If it was in Happy Valley, I'd say PSU wins by 3, but I just can't see them pulling up in AA and beating a team that seems to have their #.

I'm happy to eat my words on this. As of now, it seems Mich & OSU are on a collision course to be undefeated

All that to line up at WR in the NFL

The this college thread tho, not NFL Random thoughts. What he do against that green?
mXtQ3F1.png

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

it's like he's predestined to wear alabama red because the kool aid guy is red for that sweet NIL money

what if you named your son gatorade or nike and he's a good player, does he get those NIL deals? where is the line for these NIL deals?

HaHa Clinton-Dix is also one of the crazier names i've seen on bama's roster

isn't there like 10-20 ways to spell devonte? davonta devonta davonte de'vonte da'vonta, deVonte, D'vontay etc

===

is there a thread talking about how these football players are slowly having rapper's first names?

Jadakiss Harvey is a freshman wide receiver for the Benedict College Tigers. Named after, maybe one of the more underrated rappers ever? Top five dead or alive, if you hear him tell it.

Mase Funa is a freshman linebacker for the Oregon Ducks. His “namesake,” Ma$e, rose to prominence in the late 90s as a member of Sean Combs’ Bad Boy record label.

Cam’Ron Kelly is a freshman defensive back for the North Carolina Tar Heels. Who looks to be named after Harlem’s own Dipset rapper Cameron Giles.

Mystikal McGhee is a freshman wide receiver for the Mississippi Gulf Coast Bulldogs. He shares a name with the New Orleans “Shake Ya Ass” rapper and re-tweeted about the trend as well.

Raekwon McMillian from ohio state, Raequan Williams (sic) from michigan state, etc

is there a college football player named Nas or Rakim yet?

I’m surprised there’s not a Nas or Rakim, honestly I’m surprised we haven’t had a Goku

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
Realizing I watch too much sports when I can tell by voice alone that Ian Eagle's son is calling the game.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That A&M play Jimbo called was bad, But what the fucck was this? :what:

nikkas ain't even try to throw that shyt into the endzone or talk it over :scust:

Silkk

Daps
It's been the fukkery bowl for about a decade.
Ehhhh I hate it when both teams are trash-mediocre. Honestly wish this game wasn't played every season and hope it changes when OU & Texas comes.

Silkk

Daps
I wish CBS would flex that Bama-Tenn game into primetime but I understand being too p*ssy to go against the Main Event :hubie:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Oh I been waiting on you to say some shyt :mjgrin: Cause I was watching this earlier

And I still don't understand this final score :what:

Yall nikkas couldn't even score 3 points? :why:

2016? :mjlol:. Why yall the underdogs SATURDAY?

Silkk

Daps
2016? :mjlol:. Why yall the underdogs SATURDAY?

:scust: You nikkas would've snuck in and got smoke in 08 too if we didn't do the world a favor.

And we gonna smoke them bytches Saturday, Ain't nobody concerned about Utah. If we had to play That Team Up North I might be a lil shook though

sadpizza.gif