The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You know that’s a mean football job to make a nikka switch religions

MV5BMTkyNjNhMWYtM2EwMS00ZjEwLThiNGQtYWZmM2RmYjVlN2I1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI3MDk3MzQ@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
Damn Marshall done beat the Baptist out this brotha :wow:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
As soon as they showed that ref with the glasses in the first few minutes of the game I commented in the game thread that Texas was going to get screwed in the game and lo and behold I was right. Big 12 refs have been fukking us since the Charlie Strong years. That specific crew has cost us multiple games over the last 3 years.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Why Miami & FSU not playing until November this season? :dahell:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
As soon as they showed that ref with the glasses in the first few minutes of the game I commented in the game thread that Texas was going to get screwed in the game and lo and behold I was right. Big 12 refs have been fukking us since the Charlie Strong years. That specific crew has cost us multiple games over the last 3 years.

Man gtfoh. Texas is ass. Y’all have lost to Kansas twice the last few years & wanna talk about the refs :russ:

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
texas can issue a formal complaint on officiating to the big 12 office/ncaa but it probably wont matter once they move on to the SEC but the SEC officiating has home cooking as well

i hate the exaggerated texan accent that the longhorn announcers have when exclusively covering texas football but alabama players have been getting away with a lot of shyt on and off the field for years

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
texas can issue a formal complaint on officiating to the big 12 office/ncaa but it probably wont matter once they move on to the SEC but the SEC officiating has home cooking as well

i hate the exaggerated texan accent that the longhorn announcers have when exclusively covering texas football but alabama players have been getting away with a lot of shyt on and off the field for years

That roughing the Passer was a good call, the QB was already down and the Texas defender came in late and threw his body on him