The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Gameday location is going to be lit. App State has a gorgeous stadium.

stadiumdrone_71.jpeg
shyt look like its in the middle of jurassic park :dead:

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
I can't believe that watching college football (replays) without players opting out put back the normalcy into my weekends :blessed: ...upsets are what I live for if it wasn't for those cheating ass refs who are incentivized to put their best conference contender in the playoffs by not letting certain upsets to naturally occur

===

college gameday has a lot of big 10 bias already with kirk and desmond (plus I think they might despise southern heat and humidity in the early fall having to host the show outdoors)
I think they travel to big 10 country (and alabama) more than any other conference, where they delegated another show on another channel for SEC match ups

if wash vs mich st was hosted at washington, they might have went (even tho wash was terrible last year, haven't played anybody this year, and they have to start the show at 6am PST) but given that college gameday always shows up at mich st vs mich and mich vs oh st with random big 10 games in between, going to a new school for the first time might have been a good idea

plus, first time hosters of college gameday always go above and beyond their hospitality requirement to make sure college gameday comes back vs the usual treatment from schools that moreless expects them to show up once a year

mich st always spins the lack of their acknowledgement into some 'disrespect chip on their shoulder' narrative, so they might actually benefit from college gameday not showing up to east lansing for their dark horse competitive edge over the rest of the big 10

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
if wash vs mich st was hosted at washington, they might have went (even tho wash was terrible last year, haven't played anybody this year, and they have to start the show at 6am PST) but given that college gameday always shows up at mich st vs mich and mich vs oh st with random big 10 games in between, going to a new school for the first time might have been a good idea
But it is hosted at Washington :dwillhuh:

Are you really here complaining about Big ten bias from ESPN? :laff:

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
But it is hosted at Washington :dwillhuh:

Are you really here complaining about Big ten bias from ESPN? :laff:
dang, didn't see that

ESPN is owned by disney, so college football might as well be regarded as entertainment like the NFL

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I can't believe that watching college football (replays) without players opting out put back the normalcy into my weekends :blessed: ...upsets are what I live for if it wasn't for those cheating ass refs who are incentivized to put their best conference contender in the playoffs by not letting certain upsets to naturally occur

===

Those were Big 12 refs, why would they help Alabama win?