The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Look at y'all needing big brother to be good because the PAC 12 is so weak. :mjgrin:

Y'all would get killed though in the playoff against UGA or Bama with soft ass defense. :scust:
That defense is god awful but Addison might put up Devonta vs Stingley numbers on them pie Bama DBs

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
But if I complain about an illegal pick play that cost us a National Championship or illegal linemen downfield that cost us the Iron Bowl then I’m the bad guy, but I never do that because it never should’ve came down to those plays.
There’s a pretty egregious missed holding that would’ve been a safety if called on the game tying drive last iron bowl, so I would hope you wouldn’t go down that route…

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Look at y'all needing big brother to be good because the PAC 12 is so weak. :mjgrin:

Y'all would get killed though in the playoff against UGA or Bama with soft ass defense. :scust:
:mjlol: We don’t need you bytches for shyt. Media already back on our dikk.

When the last time ABC pulled a double header on a Saturday night? :mjgrin:

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
if you guys still need streaming sites, try

with these sites, make sure to add both
and
because of how many pop ups they sometimes have

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
texas can issue a formal complaint on officiating to the big 12 office/ncaa but it probably wont matter once they move on to the SEC but the SEC officiating has home cooking as well

i hate the exaggerated texan accent that the longhorn announcers have when exclusively covering texas football but alabama players have been getting away with a lot of shyt on and off the field for years

it’s ultimately a meaningless regular season game.

Try losing a game that puts you in the playoffs to some blatant cheating. Mutherfukkers were dapping buckeyes and slapping their asses :dame:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
FctM7xvaEAEShu4

saban-smile.png

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Dudes offense is TRASH.

Even if they beat Miami I dont see them being able to go score for score with Arkansas and they DAMN SURE not winning @ Bama

That’s what I’m saying, Max probably is better than King…or maybe not cause he didn’t even originally win the job, point being, no matter who’s under center, the offense will still largely be the same, I don’t think Jimbo is a dumbass, he can just change, he’s just being stubborn. Even Georgia now is a little more creative on offense, no excuse for A&M to be behind the times.