The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
It was VERY telling when they lost the Fiesta Bowl after being up 28-7 with half the game left...That and the program being abandoned during the playoffs hurts these kids...Just cause your 65 250 doesnt make you a man mentally. Some of these kids had their first heart break at 18-20 years old its mental cause its not talent they lost to Marshal...

The ND RB has speed Tyree but he isnt being played...Also in the first half they ran the ND QB on back to back plays I txted my dad and said they are going to get him hurt...and now he out for season...If you have to run your QB two times in a row in the first half against Marshal after already running him a bunch just go home...

Buckner wasnt great but he was Soph... Payne is worse...ND goes 7-5 at BEST... Unfortunitly ND let the players make the quick decision and they elected Freeman he isnt the right man for the job not at this stage...He is a good defensive guy and maybe head coach in his 40's a bunch of years from now...

Notre Dame Dug themselves in this hole they elected Freeman and didnt wait to get the right guy...They are fukked now recruits will drop off it will get worse before it gets better...

Its mental these kids were hurt by BK leaving them so suddenly....These Notre Dame kids are the type to ge catfished and think fake things are real... Everyone on the field is a Kelly recruit you think all of them want to be there now??? and really believe in what happned.
This whole post is just.. :blessed:

:deadrose:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I wouldn’t even want that man at my school if he’s goin to act like that. That was something I figure was goin to happen, those 5* were goin to act a fool at that school
I feel like if you got a team full of players who are only there cause they were paid to be there, you are going to have a bad culture. That’s why I was never really worried about the NIL scare that teams are just going to buy championships. You still gotta get them to lock in. You still gotta have team leaders.

I still say the portal is going to hit Aggies hard.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
fukkery special

How you feeling @Whips-n-Chains

Ehhhh QB play has been questionable…I can’t stand that we open up the game in zone coverage, play more aggressive in coverage to start the game.

D-Line looks good.

I expect to win, but I def don’t think we are the #11 team, and wouldn’t be shocked if there’s some hard reality check type of loss since it’s a road game across the country.

Thorne has to have a much better completion percentage and not throw dumb picks.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Texas/Bama 11am Fox game pulled in a bigger # than Ohio State/Notre Dame night game on ABC? :jbhmm:

B1G Noon Kickoff. Highest rated regular season game last year was a B1G Noon Kickoff game.
USC vs Stanford did 12.4 Mil according to my sources.

No I ain’t got no damn receipts. Silkk don’t lie though :ufdup:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This right here is why we can’t get nowhere as people

1Pzli0T.gif