The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
He has said repeatedly..for years…he doesn’t know jack shyt about college football :dahell:…he’ll be entertaining but won’t know a fukking thing about teams he’s talking about for about two years :russ:
Desmond and Pollack don't know shyt either, so he'll fit right in. I just hope this means they are phasing out Corso for him

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Man, Florida going from Unranked to #12 off of a 3 point Home win is ridiculous. This is why people hate the polls.

They got a bump for being Florida, and sec love, but realistically I’m not bout to trip, they have a chance to be in any game they play outside the worlds largest cocktail party
I remember watching that 2nd live. I was like wtf :dahell: He look like he had money on the game the way his effort was
:dead: nikka shaving

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Pretty good breakdown of CJ vs nd

Stroud has the physical talent, and has grown a lot up stairs too, i still wonder what happens when you really take away his fast ball (first read) will he still struggle in his progressions(i realize one of his plays he did that but the next read was right there). He’s not about to get challenged again til maybe Iowa, then the usual big east gauntlet may provide more data, also not having the security blanket in smith may have made things a bit hairy for him early on, while he’s on the mend and the schedule kind of light, he will get some chemistry with the other guys

I don’t think nd had the horses to push them, what i did see was nd was getting to the qb with there four man line.
I also noticed day finally spammed the run game late because of the struggle to get the offense moving, and that defense kicked up a notch ( mind you i couldn’t tell you the first nd standout offensive player)