The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Yeah that’s not really the issue, the biggest issue, is their coach has no direction/recruiting strategy, while the institution has no “want to” for football, he got his shot, it was ok, time to move on if he can’t show some improvement

Most coaches have a 3-4 year go at it then it’s on to the next, a lot of coaches are cycling out sooner, unfortunately because there is this need to be way better than their existence, in the end, they just finding a new way to lose
They should give him at least two more seasons after this

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
nikka did you see DJ? Mister 9 TDs, 11 Ints? We ain't fukking Boston College.
Yep. The boy is not elite. He’s good, not great. Like was said earlier he would do great in the PAC 12 or an ACC team without expectations to do anything. Honestly he would be a great fit for VA Tech. I’m pulling for the cac to start because I want the best player out there.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Im sure I can pull up a tuff boreland statline thats similar:mjlol:

tate-top-g.gif

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yep. The boy is not elite. He’s good, not great. Like was said earlier he would do great in the PAC 12 or an ACC team without expectations to do anything. Honestly he would be a great fit for VA Tech. I’m pulling for the cac to start because I want the best player out there.
Who actually thinks we would stand even a small chance against Georgia or Bama's defense with DJ at QB? We have to get Cade up and running very soon.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
Who actually thinks we would stand even a small chance against Georgia or Bama's defense with DJ at QB? We have to get Cade up and running very soon.
Cade did look more competent, but he was also running the 2017 championship drive versus Tech in garbage time. DJ is mid, but game managers win ships too.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Cade did look more competent, but he was also running the 2017 championship drive versus Tech in garbage time. DJ is mid, but game managers win ships too.
Our defense is good but not good enough to not give up 28 to Bama or UGA. We will have to score against very elite defenses. My thing with DJ is that he just fukks up to much on some goofy shyt.