The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
everybody cant be up in the conference. somebody gotta be bottom feeders
but they just switched from the option run offense to this pro style. that takes time

They’ve been in a pro style offense for 4 years now. Collins can’t coach that’s the problem, the option transition stopped being an issue 2 season ago

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Mark it down. DJ will do great until he goes against NC State. He will struggle and then Klubnik will come in and you got another Kelly/Trevor situation. I’m more pissed because I want a Uce at QB at this school but damnit he can’t play like he did in the first half and expect to beat good teams.

Fixed

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
They’ve been in a pro style offense for 4 years now. Collins can’t coach that’s the problem, the option transition stopped being an issue 2 season ago
Yeah that’s not really the issue, the biggest issue, is their coach has no direction/recruiting strategy, while the institution has no “want to” for football, he got his shot, it was ok, time to move on if he can’t show some improvement

Most coaches have a 3-4 year go at it then it’s on to the next, a lot of coaches are cycling out sooner, unfortunately because there is this need to be way better than their existence, in the end, they just finding a new way to lose