The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Brock was a freshman last yr :mjlol:

Darnell Washington is a pro right now and we got Arik Gilbert and Oscar Delp who both could easily start on a top 25 team anywhere in the country

People talked all off season about everyone we lost on defense but the reality is that this offense is what’s gonna carry us this year. We’re not gonna be as dominant defensively but we’re still going to be elite there with Jalen Carter up front, Nolan Smith running sideline to sideline and Kelee, Chris Smith, Malachi and so many others making plays in the secondary. I don’t see a loss in the regular season, Bama the only one who can match up with us
I know what he was last year. He would have been a top 15 pick if he was allowed to leave as a freshman.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Man I’m trying to figure out what the fukk Rattler was thinking back there. Just a lot of dumbass decision making that I don’t remember seeing at Oklahoma…

I didn't see yall game but Rattler has always made stupid decisions. He think he Mahomes but aint got an arm like that.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Silly me thought that after a mid major finally got their shot in the playoff people wouldn’t still be talking about small schools getting a chance to compete for a chip

There’s multiple posters in that thread that are happy it’s expanding to 12 so an undefeated coastal Carolina gets a chance to play for a chip:snoop:

It's me, I'm multiple posters

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
It’s one game breh chill out :mjlol:

How am I overreacting :what:

All I said is they finally got them a coach that’s not a weirdo, I didn’t say that was gonna equate to multiple SEC and National Championships, but you can’t deny that it’s a good start to beat a team that went toe to toe with Ohio State last year.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Man I’m trying to figure out what the fukk Rattler was thinking back there. Just a lot of dumbass decision making that I don’t remember seeing at Oklahoma…
He held the ball too long and made bad decisions at OU too that's why he got benched. Idk why he was getting hype as being a top 2-3 SEC QB

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
How am I overreacting :what:

All I said is they finally got them a coach that’s not a weirdo, I didn’t say that was gonna equate to multiple SEC and National Championships, but you can’t deny that it’s a good start to beat a team that went toe to toe with Ohio State last year.

It’s one game breh I’m not making any broad proclamations about ANYBODY after one week of games. IDK anything about Napier, he could be the weirdest of them all

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Rattler is a statue with very little mobility.

He has fairly elite accuracy and a strong enough arm.

He holds onto the ball though looking for the big play.