O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I mean Florida could be good this year tho

Really they needa stop pre season rankings them shyts are stupid
It’s really just for ratings

I always get dumbfounded when they say such and such beat the #7 team in the country when they’re really not the #7 team in the country

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Me in the cfp being 12 teams thread: aint but a few teams championship level
Other nikkas:naw let folks get a chance

UGA curb stomps potential pac 12 champ

Other nikkas now in this thread: yeah uga built different Bama might be the only ones who can go with em :hubie:

Me::beli:
Me: at least it's being played on the field and not through hypothetical babble :unimpressed:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Me in the cfp being 12 teams thread: aint but a few teams championship level
Other nikkas:naw let folks get a chance

UGA curb stomps potential pac 12 champ

Other nikkas now in this thread: yeah uga built different Bama might be the only ones who can go with em :hubie:

Me::beli:
Silly me thought that after a mid major finally got their shot in the playoff people wouldn’t still be talking about small schools getting a chance to compete for a chip

There’s multiple posters in that thread that are happy it’s expanding to 12 so an undefeated coastal Carolina gets a chance to play for a chip:snoop:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Silly me thought that after a mid major finally got their shot in the playoff people wouldn’t still be talking about small schools getting a chance to compete for a chip

There’s multiple posters in that thread that are happy it’s expanding to 12 so an undefeated coastal Carolina gets a chance to play for a chip:snoop:

Bruh every year we see the huge talent gap during the season and especially in the 1st round, and nikkas complain that those teams shouldn't be there. Yet they think adding 8 teams is going to add to the quality of the playoffs.
If anything we gon see a buncha rematches in the early rounds, some pac 12 team get trounced, a lower big 10 team get their ass whooped. And the 2 best on the field teams play in the round before the natl championship.
This expansion aint shyt but to make sure that they can choose USC, a Texas, Oklahoma, and any other big 10/SEC school that would finish 3rd/4th but has a big name into the offs.
Once they moved conferences their hopes of getting the LA/west coast market in the offs on "merit" died so they had to figure out a way to try to get them in and thats hoping they go at least 9-3 and pick them to be in (this goes for the Texas and Oklahoma and ND too)
But dudes thinking they doing this so they can give spots to the UCFs of the world :heh:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I think they drop a game in the regular season this year. Oregon was cup cake status

:mjlol: The #11 ranked team looks like a cupcake only after we demolish them

You Bama fans sound insecure asf. We did the same thing to a potential CFP team as y’all did to fukkin Utah State. Just admit we’re better than you and keep it moving

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
shyt they might not lose then. they got a 6'7" TE who waddled his way for like 20 yards. and is a projected top 10 pick. and they still got Brock Bowers who I think could have went pro after last year. The team is beastly.

Brock was a freshman last yr :mjlol:

Darnell Washington is a pro right now and we got Arik Gilbert and Oscar Delp who both could easily start on a top 25 team anywhere in the country

People talked all off season about everyone we lost on defense but the reality is that this offense is what’s gonna carry us this year. We’re not gonna be as dominant defensively but we’re still going to be elite there with Jalen Carter up front, Nolan Smith running sideline to sideline and Kelee, Chris Smith, Malachi and so many others making plays in the secondary. I don’t see a loss in the regular season, Bama the only one who can match up with us

Last edited:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Breh, that shyt was hard to watch. He should have got rid of Satterfield and at the least Adkins (He is out of touch).
Man I’m trying to figure out what the fukk Rattler was thinking back there. Just a lot of dumbass decision making that I don’t remember seeing at Oklahoma…