The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im making a list for NCAA 2024 for Sonny & Rekka.

We had the OG Playstation Coli NCAA 12, 13, 14 Leagues Booming and we been running the PS Madden, NCAA, and NBA2K leagues at full capacity for a decade now.

Are you interested in joining us for NCAA 2024 on the PS5 (via discord)?

If so:
(a) What is your preferred team(s) ?
(b) What is your preferred conference if you cant get the above team(s) ?

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Im making a list for NCAA 2024 for Sonny & Rekka.

We had the OG Playstation Coli NCAA 12, 13, 14 Leagues Booming and we been running the PS Madden, NCAA, and NBA2K leagues at full capacity for a decade now.

Are you interested in joining us for NCAA 2024 on the PS5 (via discord)?

If so:
(a) What is your preferred team(s) ?
(b) What is your preferred conference if you cant get the above team(s) ?

I always wondered how often the league has to play their scheduled games. Like I'm interested but I am an old head that's married so I ain't trying to sign up just to fukk the league over waiting on me

Hypothetically I would want ECU in any league

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I was not expecting us to shut out Utah State, but the defense looks how it thought it would look, the tackling is looking the best it’s looked in a while.

Bryce was Bryce, one thing I need him to work on is some of the corner route throws and deep throws, but he had trouble with those early on last year too, it usually takes him a couple of weeks to connect with his receivers deep. Bryce is actually comfortable running now though, which should make DCs lose sleep at night, even though I held my breath a couple of times when he took off to run cause he’s still small.

Run blocking needs work but Gibbs was able to break one, honestly this might be the fastest Bama team I’ve ever seen.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I always wondered how often the league has to play their scheduled games. Like I'm interested but I am an old head that's married so I ain't trying to sign up just to fukk the league over waiting on me

Hypothetically I would want ECU in any league
Probably 48 hour advances, might try to make it a 3 day advance, i’ll see what sonny says

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I’m betting against them going undefeated in the SEC 2 years in a row. Attrition will catch up to them

Oregon may be one of the worse power 5 teams this year
Ehh nah they got talent for sure, Georgia is just like that

Oregon a top 3 team in the Pac

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The #7 team in the nation lost to an unranked team that was really bad last year

Where should Utah be ranked?

Let’s not forget that Utah ALWAYS does this. Lose big regular season games when they’re are highly ranked
I mean Florida could be good this year tho

Really they needa stop pre season rankings them shyts are stupid