The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Good. Hopefully soon.
I get not liking the halfway in halfway out shyt but who could yall possibly get to replace him that would be better?

Yall would have to throw Urban an insane bag :wow:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I get not liking the halfway in halfway out shyt but who could yall possibly get to replace him that would be better?

Yall would have to throw Urban an insane bag :wow:
If we name Sherrone Moore, we won’t miss a beat. If anything, we’d probably open it up a little bit more. I’m all for giving him the reigns. The only coaches I can see leaving with Harbaugh is his son, and QB coach Matt Weiss.. and I’ve got a feeling losing Weiss would be an addition by subtraction.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If we name Sherrone Moore, we won’t miss a beat. If anything, we’d probably open it up a little bit more. I’m all for giving him the reigns. The only coaches I can see leaving with Harbaugh is his son, and QB coach Matt Weiss.. and I’ve got a feeling losing Weiss would be an addition by subtraction.
:patrice: Has there ever been a college coach to follow a coach this successful and continue/surpass his success?

You could argue David Shaw & I guess Coach O (maybe), But we saw how fast the bottom fell out there

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Trust showing us this

https://media.tenor.com/7poCs-NKs7IAAAAC/get-the-fukk-out-gtfo.gif

But really...
200w.gif

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
:patrice: Has there ever been a college coach to follow a coach this successful and continue/surpass his success?

You could argue David Shaw & I guess Coach O (maybe), But we saw how fast the bottom fell out there
Oklahoma
Trust showing us this

get-the-fukk-out-gtfo.gif

But really...
200w.gif
You of all people know that I’ve been willing to bytch slap Harbaugh for a few years now.

Now don’t YOU get slapped. :ufdup: