The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I don't see any intangibles in him. He grew up in the wealthiest part of DFW, abandoned his high school last minute to chase NIL money in Ohio, then once that lick ran its course came back to his "childhood team", looked like a dead corpse all season, zero emotion/FIRE, very poor accuracy, but b/c he's the "Chosen One" he got to hold on to his QB1 spot all season despite Hudson Card looking equal/better than him at times. He is THE reason this team didn't finish in the top 10 this season. If his name was Quinntavious you would have heard a lot more sentiments like mine.
I think he legit wanted to play at osu given the wr talent, the issue was CJ became damn good, and took the starting spot and buddy wasn’t going to wait two years, the kid throws a hell of a 50/50 ball… but that’s it, i don’t know if his shoulder is still fukked up, the scheme, him, whatever the case it’s not coming together. Maybe next year he puts it all together, but as trends go, a lot of the top 10 qbs become a wash before it’s all said and done

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I think he legit wanted to play at osu given the wr talent, the issue was CJ became damn good, and took the starting spot and buddy wasn’t going to wait two years, the kid throws a hell of a 50/50 ball… but that’s it, i don’t know if his shoulder is still fukked up, the scheme, him, whatever the case it’s not coming together. Maybe next year he puts it all together, but as trends go, a lot of the top 10 qbs become a wash before it’s all said and done
His talent is so ample, he could literally put it all together as a senior and still be a top pick like Carson Palmer was. NFL talent is still NFL talent.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I think you shut the hell up and go gargle... Yuck mouth.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I think you shut the hell up and go gargle... Yuck mouth.

dame-dash-pause.gif

Yo we don’t gargle anything as a proud harlem resident, i see you not from Harlem Ohio

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One thing about UGA they gonna keep it extra disrespectful.I remember on the Georgia radio call before Tua threw that TD pass in the National Title game they was like’we’ll just call him tongue tied after this” because they couldn’t pronounce his name then BOOOM! ..like a Guile flash kick boot to the face! Just a mouth full of boot! Layed him out! TD Alabama,Alabama has won the game!!

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I don't see any intangibles in him. He grew up in the wealthiest part of DFW, abandoned his high school last minute to chase NIL money in Ohio, then once that lick ran its course came back to his "childhood team", looked like a dead corpse all season, zero emotion/FIRE, very poor accuracy, but b/c he's the "Chosen One" he got to hold on to his QB1 spot all season despite Hudson Card looking equal/better than him at times. He is THE reason this team didn't finish in the top 10 this season. If his name was Quinntavious you would of heard a lot more sentiments like mine.
I’ve said this before but it Seems like damn near every notable AB that enters the transfer portable is guaranteed the starting job at their new school