The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Quinn thrown to the bushes that quick?
I don't see any intangibles in him. He grew up in the wealthiest part of DFW, abandoned his high school last minute to chase NIL money in Ohio, then once that lick ran its course came back to his "childhood team", looked like a dead corpse all season, zero emotion/FIRE, very poor accuracy, but b/c he's the "Chosen One" he got to hold on to his QB1 spot all season despite Hudson Card looking equal/better than him at times. He is THE reason this team didn't finish in the top 10 this season. If his name was Quinntavious you would of heard a lot more sentiments like mine.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I don't see any intangibles in him. He grew up in the wealthiest part of DFW, abandoned his high school last minute to chase NIL money in Ohio, then once that lick ran its course came back to his "childhood team", looked like a dead corpse all season, zero emotion/FIRE, very poor accuracy, but b/c he's the "Chosen One" he got to hold on to his QB1 spot all season despite Hudson Card looking equal/better than him at times. He is THE reason this team didn't finish in the top 10 this season. If his name was Quinntavious you would of heard a lot more sentiments like mine.
That's his biggest issue, he lack ability between the ears and intangibles. He got top 5 talent

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Seems mad risky…if you’re projected as a 1st rounder I say strike while the iron is hot. Especially after what we saw Monday night.

Maybe he thinks he can play his way into a top 10 pick? Maybe he was concerned his combine stats would drop him lower?

Oh for sure, I’d be gone, but my point was pointing out how nikkas stayed for less, some folks must have dropped a check
That was just 60 after scUM last full natty. Think before you post next time. :think:
I think every time i post, just like, i think you got your head beat in by lsu, i think you should shut it, before them chicago-villains show up to CBus and we have you crying calling bow wow for ransom money

Last edited: