The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Ah shyt, I remember you told me that last year. I get where you're coming from...no need for this ego-stroking every January, it gives the wrong impression to the team & recruits. Piss or get off the pot
Last years class was mediocre as fukk, and it was because of his flirting with the NFL. This years class is worse, probably because they don't believe that he's staying in A2. Luckily, we're developing guys.. but you're not gonna stay elite with 80% of your roster being 3 stars. That's just not happening.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Last years class was mediocre as fukk, and it was because of his flirting with the NFL. This years class is worse, probably because they don't believe that he's staying in A2. Luckily, we're developing guys.. but you're not gonna stay elite with 80% of your roster being 3 stars. That's just not happening.
The portal though. The MSU route :buckPhil:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
We need more 4 stars, but also these kids know what’s up, recruiting was down because a lot of these kids want money on the front end, or promises of certain dollars, or at the very least more opportunities, the new president is on board so we may get a better class moving forward, it’s been word about day moving to the nfl and they ain’t missed a beat

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Your fans were just complaining about the way we cleaned up in the portal
Your fans was just complaining last year about that’s the only msu can get players l. Now look at yall :buckPhil: .bu bu but it’s not sustainable:heh:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Wisconsin (easier road)
Why does this Cotton Bowl game sound so dull? Crowd looks sparse af...Mic isn't picking up the bands at all either. I can't remember ever hearing a big game crowd this quite
Because no one is traveling to see Tulane, it could have been usc vs Clemson or Tennessee