Fg4utK0XoAEAszq

damn she bad

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Thinkin 38-33 OSU and 29-17 Michigan
OSU defense is pretty soft.

Michigan is going to smash TCU, they're scoring at least 30

If TCU can't put up a fight then the fukking big 12 should be banned from the playoffs until they learn how to play defense...try to win shootouts doesn't work when you play more talented teams.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
OSU defense is pretty soft.

Michigan is going to smash TCU, they're scoring at least 30

If TCU can't put up a fight then the fukking big 12 should be banned from the playoffs until they learn how to play defense...try to win shootouts doesn't work when you play more talented teams.
The state of Georgia is pretty soft, specifically the city they're playing in :comeon:
I'm hoping TCU keeps the magic going :manny: TCU doesn't have a bad defense, they just need to sustain drives so UM doesn't wear down on em.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Congrats on having a victory over 4-loss Kansas State, your most impressive win of the year. Now you can join Texas, Tulane, and TCU in saying you managed to beat a team that went 1-4 against ranked teams.

Meanwhile South Carolina lost and Kentucky got blanked by Iowa, continuing to prove the only point I ever made - that SEC claims to having such superior strength of schedule that they didn't need quality wins or an actual OOC slate are embarrassingly wrong.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Mannnn Bama should’ve been in. fukking Tcu going to get rollllled

What was Bama's best win this year?

The two best teams Bama beat, even including their bowl win, are teams that TCU already beat. And they had more losses. So I have trouble seeing how they make a case from that.

Yeah, Georgia should beat TCU, but Georgia already completely smashed both of the teams that beat Alabama so that's not doing anything for Alabama's case

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Chi
What was Bama's best win this year?
fukk 'em, but I think they're clicking now...we'll never know. Devil's advocate, what's OSU's best win? A PSU team that has no quality wins?

And I agree with you that the SEC has been lackluster in bowl games recently outside of Bama & UGA

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
fukk 'em, but I think they're clicking now...we'll never know. Devil's advocate, what's OSU's best win? A PSU team that has no quality wins?

And I agree with you that the SEC has been lackluster in bowl games recently outside of Bama & UGA

That's a terrible case because Penn State is still a far better win than anyone Alabama beat in the SEC and Ohio State has fewer losses than Bama too. So Alabama has absolutely zero case there either.

If OSU had lost to Penn State, they would have basically the same resume as Bama. The fact that they beat Penn State means there's zero argument.

This is even a discussion solely because SEC teams get real-life plot armor. A Pac-12 team with Alabama's resume wouldn't have a prayer... just look at USC who has a clearly better case than Bama and no one even talks about them making it.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Congrats on having a victory over 4-loss Kansas State, your most impressive win of the year. Now you can join Texas, Tulane, and TCU in saying you managed to beat a team that went 1-4 against ranked teams.

Meanwhile South Carolina lost and Kentucky got blanked by Iowa, continuing to prove the only point I ever made - that SEC claims to having such superior strength of schedule that they didn't need quality wins or an actual OOC slate are embarrassingly wrong.
Kentucky is unranked and USC was missing 9 players and still almost won

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
That's a terrible case because Penn State is still a far better win than anyone Alabama beat in the SEC and Ohio State has fewer losses than Bama too. So Alabama has absolutely zero case there either.

If OSU had lost to Penn State, they would have basically the same resume as Bama. The fact that they beat Penn State means there's zero argument.

This is even a discussion solely because SEC teams get real-life plot armor. A Pac-12 team with Alabama's resume wouldn't have a prayer... just look at USC who has a clearly better case than Bama and no one even talks about them making it.
USC was a complete joke this year. Don’t ever mentioned them with Bama