The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
$65 a month, but I think you can still get 2 week trial for free.

I suggest using Firestick or Roku (those are the two I have). I have a chromecast (im my bedroom) but it's the basic external device, not the one built into the tv. So when I use chromecast, you have to cast it from the YouTube TV app on your phone. Not ideal for me.

I suggest buying a 4K Firestick while they're still half price ($25). It's super smooth on there.
I see. I'm pretty integrated into Chromecast with google tv device...i'll look in more...we'll see

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Also
I see. I'm pretty integrated into Chromecast with google tv device...i'll look in more...we'll see
My ex had a tv with built-in Chromecast and it had apps on there like hulu, Netflix etc so I'm sure YouTube TV also has an app on there.

Also, it has a feature where if you turn a game on, you can:
A. Watch it live
B. Pick back up where you were last watching (if u were watching it already)
C. Catch up thru key plays. So you can see all the key highlights/plays that led up to whatever the score is.

And it also has live stats too like Amazon does for NFL games

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Raises an interesting notion, i understand refs need to be above reproach, but they absolutely need to be in a presser afterwards and answer questions on their calls

I don't really get the issue with this flag. I've been watching football for 25 years, anytime someone pushes/shoves/tackles someone after a play regardless of circumstances they throw the flag. Doesn't matter if it's a tie game or a blowout, they throw it. If they have an issue with the guy sitting on him they will throw a flag on the defense for delay of game. It's pretty cut and dry.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
uiagalelei-dj-mcgrath.jpg

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remember when people in the media would insinuating Marcus Freeman could be fired after one year, he wasn't the guy etc etc. I'm a Michigan fan so I don't fukk with ND at all but good to see the black coach do his thing. Those players believe in him and he never lost the team. Now he'll get more of his guys into the building and could really build something dangerous.
Needs a fuking QB