The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
fukk 'em, but I think they're clicking now...we'll never know. Devil's advocate, what's OSU's best win? A PSU team that has no quality wins?

And I agree with you that the SEC has been lackluster in bowl games recently outside of Bama & UGA
The thing is, there’s nothing but circular arguments and contradictions in college football because everyone plays different schedules

@Rhakim truly believes the other conferences are equal to SEC because Kentucky and ole miss were ranked at some point during the year :mjlol:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
:picard: MgoBlog

Whatever. We’re all used to the off season narratives of Michigan being overrated. I’m not sure the kids or coaches recover from this lose. Dominated twice by poor coaching

2nd Worse loss in the program?
full

Serious question, are we glad Harbs now beats ohio, only to get jailsexed on the national stage? I mean, I'm torn....this may me one of the worst losses in program history short of the app state loss.

Shout out to Cade :lolbron:

Michigan wins this game with McNamara

2 pick 6's were too much to overcome

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
JJ had one of the worst games I've seen. The good was there, but the bad was just mind numbing stupid stuff. Dude just peed on himself on that last drive