The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Our WRs have been hurt all season so you haven’t seen Stet go deep like he normally would. But Ladd, Kearis Jackson, AD Mitchell & Marcus Rosemy-Saint are all capable deep threats in addition to the GAWD TE Brock Bowers. Ohio State doesn’t have a matchup to keep up with Brock and keep up with the run game @smitty22 @Ruck @MustafaSTL

I predict a close game early but we pull away for a convincing double digit victory. Dawgs -7 rn
37-24 Bucks. Happy holidays

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Happy for him. Should do well there.

:ohhh: If that’s true and they get him a couple wrs them beavers gon be trouble next season
OSU daring somebody to go deep didnt really work that well for them did it.
dont think they'll come with the same game plan again, will they?
let Stetson air that ball out

The strength of osu is the front 7, but it’s a different animal when a few 6’6 300 pound athletes get they paws on you
Our WRs have been hurt all season so you haven’t seen Stet go deep like he normally would. But Ladd, Kearis Jackson, AD Mitchell & Marcus Rosemy-Saint are all capable deep threats in addition to the GAWD TE Brock Bowers. Ohio State doesn’t have a matchup to keep up with Brock and keep up with the run game @smitty22 @Ruck @MustafaSTL

I predict a close game early but we pull away for a convincing double digit victory. Dawgs -7 rn
Y’all gotta break them