The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Nah, Reggie didn't get it with Lendale having a phenomenal year, Lendale had a phenomenal year because Reggie Bush was game breaking good.

There's plenty of carries to go around for RB2 when RB1 runs for 1700 yards on 200 carries :why:

In hindsight, Lendale got WAY too much credit for being the clean up guy and short down back for the greatest player of a generation
It’s so hard to break these things down when you got a good squad, no one is going to slight Reggie, but white did do the dirty work, at 203 and 197 carries his junior and senior year he was totting that rock

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
It’s so hard to break these things down when you got a good squad, no one is going to slight Reggie, but white did do the dirty work, at 203 and 197 carries his junior and senior year he was totting that rock
That's basically my point. Lendale got all those carries to put all those numbers up because the #1 guy was so good he could get Heisman production in half the time.

Think of a great running back college season, and if you look Reggie probably had over 100 fewer carries than that back but their numbers still eye to eye :why:

Averaging damn near 9 yards a carry for a Pac-10 championship team that runs a pro offense doesn't make aaaany type of sense.