The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Some of these qbs should be focusing on internships and connections because this aint it…3 teams in 5 years? I can divide…

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Those service academies be kicking these teams ass in these bowl games

It’s a lot to prepare for, then throw in them bowl wrinkles it can have you fukked up
i say they are smart. take that UGA Nil money then bounce somewhere else. That Ewers :yeshrug:
Yeah but i don’t think everyone eating like that, they just going because they think it’s the way, to either transfer or stay buried on the bench
all i see is wr committed. how much wide out do you need day? god damn this some bullshyt :stopitslime:
Yeah that’s not helping the cause, 50-11 wide outs can’t play all your positions

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Some of these qbs should be focusing on internships and connections because this aint it…3 teams in 5 years? I can divide…

I don’t understand why some of these guys just don’t go to the USFL or XFL, may have a better chance of making the league.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

Bruh delaying that career as night manager, or working on that PhD/JD
I don’t understand why some of these guys just don’t go to the USFL or XFL, may have a better chance of making the league.
Living the dream i guess, they got about the same shot either way
@DropTopDoc photoshopping shyt again :snoop:
I told you, I’m an undercover soldier of chaos on Bucknuts and 11Warriors. #fireDay

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
@Regular_P it ain’t just me calling you that, this your own people :beutusDamn:
@Regular_P know the only bozo is the one up to his clownish activities Smitty aka Smitty belefonte

And I’d never call my fellow wolverine a clown

:mjpls: Calling your boss a clown, better be bout your job you will never move up off mop duty with an attitude like that, how else regular P own all these McDowels