The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
These southern hicks and their fukking christianity fukking disgust me.

May Allah guide Dabo to Islam

:blessed:
His class still higher rated than yours :wtf:
@MustafaSTL @Trav @Illeye buckmatic @Buckeye Fever @JP_614 since we taggin folks

boi-aint-no-way-boi.gif

It’s not about the ranking, it’s more about how you talking about people coming after recruits and that’s literally how urban got down, so he knows the game, the game is always the game win some, lose some, flip some, but it’s on to the next, where tf did all this whoa is me’ism come from
NIL killed their church hustle. A lot of teams got knocked off guard by it, but they adapted. Not Clemson and Dabo though. They still passing the plate around.

Is there another team that got hit harder than them?

You’d think they’d be recruiting better, but dabo being stubborn as shyt, plus i guess kind of hard to get a nil for the biggest church in upstate

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
What are the things that truly matter? This nikka isn’t coaching for free is he?
Getting in line with coming to them, and not the highest bidder, look we in the same boat, but in this new world, if you want to big game hunt you gotta get guys in front and back end, so osu has to ask themselves, what do you plan to do ? You gon keep big game hunting or you gone scale it back

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
I kind of see what Day is saying. Overspending for players for them to hop in the portal the next year (Quinn Ewers) gets old.
If you want to big game hunt that’s the game, and the risk you always run, you know they in it for the money, some kids may grow and love the program, others may move on

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I kind of see what Day is saying. Overspending for players for them to hop in the portal the next year (Quinn Ewers) gets old.
While I'm sure they're proactively cutting NIL checks, Michigan seems to be supplementing and paying players more when there and committed. Word of mouth is clearly improving going by portal results.

They seem to focus on guys who really wanna be there