The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

100% real

With that stupid ass smirk before he said the shyt too. Clown probably rehearsed that shyt at home.
That conservative god fearing stuff is catnip for older black folks, they excited to see their boy play for a god fearing coach, probably even refer to him as mr Dabo too :mjlol:
I guess I'm remembering my dad's grandma and I can see her going for this. But I can't imagine my own grandmother falling for it. I don't think older black folks of 20-25 years ago are the same as the ones now but maybe I'm just in denial.

Also, if Clemson is the best school recruiting your kid maybe you just grin and bear it. But if Clemson is recruiting you I'm assuming so is Alabama or some other schools.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

@Trust Me @Regular_P @Toussaint @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @FabTrey @intra vires @HNIC973

:mjlol:
boi-aint-no-way-boi.gif

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
With that stupid ass smirk before he said the shyt too. Clown probably rehearsed that shyt at home.

I guess I'm remembering my dad's grandma and I can see her going for this. But I can't imagine my own grandmother falling for it. I don't think older black folks of 20-25 years ago are the same as the ones now but maybe I'm just in denial.

Also, if Clemson is the best school recruiting your kid maybe you just grin and bear it. But if Clemson is recruiting you I'm assuming so is Alabama or some other schools.
Clemson ain’t exactly suffering for talent so they buying it

He’s conservative, but a fun laid back environment, as opposed to the hard rigid business world of Bama, maybe you choose uga but it’s 15 other mf at your position with 5 more coming next year