The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
30-3....this is not the type of game you want going into off season to build momentum
looking at UF records over the years. shiit so up and down
Napier better correct this next year

but most their fans seem to understand this L was to be expected with what they were bringing in today

Last edited:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
That Oregon State win looks way better now

Mofos curb stomped the shyt out Florida :scust:

Should’ve just declined the invite :scust:

You guys barely escaped out of Corvallis with that win too. Clearly you’re a way more talented team but my Beavers are a QB away from being able to battle with the top teams.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
30-3....this is not the type of game you want going into off season to build momentum
looking at UF records over the years. shiit so up and down
Napier better correct this next year

but most their fans seem to understand this L was to be expected with what they were bringing in today

Nahhhhhh

supposedtobesec.0.jpg

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Where you been all season? :beli:

Oh I’m the lone Beaver fan on this site. Don’t really say much as no one cares about us enough to even start a conversation. If anything you can find me telling the truth about how Oregon was never a football school until the last 15 years and how most of their fans just started following them.

But I do pop up randomly.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Oh I’m the lone Beaver fan on this site. Don’t really say much as no one cares about us enough to even start a conversation. If anything you can find me telling the truth about how Oregon was never a football school until the last 15 years and how most of their fans just started following them.

But I do pop up randomly.
Then what was osu ?? Most mofo don’t even know ocho and tj who’s ya momma

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
SMU missed a 2-point conversion. they could have kicked a fg to tie it with 8 seconds to go in the game.
It was a mindboggling playcall and decision. They hadn’t made a 2 point conversion all season, so why go for it there? Then the play itself, it gave the QB no outs if the first read wasn’t there. Good grief