MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
breh, 9th year of eligibility.

:mjlol:

Tight end Cam McCormick, who has nine catches for 64 yards and three touchdowns entering the Holiday Bowl, said he’s undecided about whether to return to UO or pursue the NFL.

If he returns to UO, McCormick, who has already earned his bachelor’s and master’s degrees, said he’d likely take classes in business or yoga or pursue internships to fulfill the academic requirements.

Over the course of his career at UO, which began in March 2016, McCormick has played for four head coaches, four offensive coordinators and four position coaches. He’s also had 377 teammates, a figure both logical given McCormick is the longest-tenured player in program history and also stunning in its vastness. That includes numerous players in the NFL now and some who have already retired.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my man went from fresh looking high school kid to looking like he lives in the mountains
look like he made the right decision bulking up
Mauch has come a long way since joining the Bison as a high school tight end, quarterback, and defensive end in 2017. He went from redshirt, to scout team player, to backup tackle, to All-American starter. Soon, early-round 2023 NFL Draft pick could be added to his list of accomplishments.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That Oregon State win looks way better now

Mofos curb stomped the shyt out Florida :scust:

Should’ve just declined the invite :scust: