The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I was saying don’t act like it’s nothing losing him, but odds say you will get another, but may not be as good, may finally catch a brick
In one breath, we far away and ahead in the recruiting hunger games by your account, and then in the same breath losing some sweet looking kid should make us feel it?

Oochie Wally :hula: One Mic

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
In one breath, we far away and ahead in the recruiting hunger games by your account, and then in the same breath losing some sweet looking kid should make us feel it?

Oochie Wally :hula: One Mic

Y’all are a head, a blow like this can set you back, sometimes you lose a kid, and the one you have to get is a dud, we will see, but it raised my eyebrows
:dead: I’m wheezing
Got up too quick when mrs Smitty said your plate is ready huh

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I never respected the gap in recruiting OSU claims to have over michigan because I see them play each other and know the talent gap outside of like 2 positions wasn't that big a deal :hubie:. The games were close for a reason.

but keep spending your recruiting capital on 5 WRs a class, QBs that decommit, and DEs that get that work in the trenches, and LBs that can't tackle :myman:

death-star-star-wars.gif

:camby:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I never respected the gap in recruiting OSU claims to have over michigan because I see them play each other and know the talent gap outside of like 2 positions wasn't that big a deal :hubie:. The games were close for a reason.

but keep spending your recruiting capital on 5 WRs a class, QBs that decommit, and DEs that get that work in the trenches, and LBs that can't tackle :myman:

death-star-star-wars.gif

:camby:
You was gone s whole decade from this board because of that talent gap :BuckOuttahere:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
the game that made you miss me so bad was a 3 point screwjob loss in double overtime on the road ...so...the talent gap wasn't that big dummy
full
The game, lets look at all the games the past 20 years. How many were double digit wins :brutus: . Lets look at championship won, B1G title won,d division title won and you’ll see the talent gap isn’t even close. Upsets happen in sports. You got 2 the last 2 years. Enjoy it but don’t fool yourself.

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
EDIT: His Uncle is on the Nebraska staff and his dad went to Nebraska

Sadly Scott Frost fumbled his recruitment horrifically... SMH. Luckily Nebraska now has a real coach that will actually show up to meet you instead of getting too drunk and flaking out...