Carol city
R.e03040accc0c1e5566342a59db27b000

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
When is the next actual signing day? Lol
I wanna say the early signing period is in less than a week.
That’s Dr Tramp to you sucka

And your president just got impeached cuz she couldn’t keep her hands to herself on top of the money y’all dropping to help with the lawsuit
Ironic that them Bucks are all on Twitter beggin for donations cause they a) ain’t got no NIL funds and b) can’t develop for shyt. :russ:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I wanna say the early signing period is in less than a week.

Ironic that them Bucks are all on Twitter beggin for donations cause they a) ain’t got no NIL funds and b) can’t develop for shyt. :russ:
It ain’t that. We just not paying recruits. Nil money going to those already on the team. Gonna have to change philosophies though to keep with with the UGA and A&M’s of the world.
In another note. Goat unis for the semi’s. Bucks by 13 now @AVXL . Our unis just better. :brutusAhh:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
It ain’t that. We just not paying recruits. Nil money going to those already on the team. Gonna have to change philosophies though to keep with with the UGA and A&M’s of the world.
In another note. Goat unis for the semi’s. Bucks by 13 now @AVXL . Our unis just better. :brutusAhh:

:mjlol: THE swagger jackers of Ohio gon get thumped by big bro UGA. You not gon be able to deal with me after this ass whoopin my boy :mjlol: