The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I think Michigan might end up being a transfer destination for specific positions. This is great...LB needed some help tbh
I can definitely see OL and front 7 talent looking at y'all as a destination. All the success Harbaugh has had with both sides of the trenches would have players like :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I can definitely see OL and front 7 talent looking at y'all as a destination. All the success Harbaugh has had with both sides of the trenches would have players like :patrice:
Just got a transfer OL Center the outland trophy, rimington trophy, and first team all american :wow:. They will struggle to get some of the top top skill player transfers but they should truly be a grad transfer destination school.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I think Michigan might end up being a transfer destination for specific positions. This is great...LB needed some help tbh

I think it will come in trickles unless we ease up the transfer situation, but it allows us to really find good fits, because we not snatching everything up, just as much as it’s opportunities to move up competition, or a fair shot, some of these nikkas suck and are delaying their future as night managers, insurance agents, and pe teachers