The Official 2021 NBA Draft Talk Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was a long stretch in the season when the Pistons were giving good teams hell . They definitely wasn’t going out there like OKC and Hou
Houston was a game out of first AFTER the Harden trade until Christian Wood went down and missed all those games.

only team I saw intentionally tank at the end of the season was OKC. They literally were shutting down their best players. No other team did that. Orlando traded away their best players

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read a rumor that HOU/IND/CHO have been discussing a three team trade involving Eric Gordon in the 2nd round for a while now. Hopefully this is true

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
What is this kid doing in his workouts to shoot up draft boards like this? Because that's not the same guy I saw at Michigan. He could be amazing defensively but his offense (and offensive confidence) is really streaky. Maybe they think he's gonna be another Mikal Bridges?
You ask me his brother a better player than him.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tre Mann, Josh Christopher, and Scottie Lewis potentially going second round to undrafted is going to be a cautionary tale for the Ball Is Life hype machine. Those three had multiple documentaries and millions of views coming out of high school.

I hope Scottie gets drafted but I think he will surprise guys in summer league and end up a rotation player.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Tre Mann, Josh Christopher, and Scottie Lewis potentially going second round to undrafted is going to be a cautionary tale for the Ball Is Life hype machine. Those three had multiple documentaries and millions of views coming out of high school.

I hope Scottie gets drafted but I think he will surprise guys in summer league and end up a rotation player.

Where did you hear that Tre Mann and Josh Christopher is going undrafted?

I think it's been curtains for that Ball is Life hype machine. So many guys flame out so fast