The Official 2021 NBA Draft Talk Thread

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Weaver just ain’t gonna make this an easy 3 days is he:francis:
Not worried at all:yeshrug:. Cade fits what Weaver likes in a multi positional, able to switch on defense to guard multiple positions type of player. Plus Cade seem to have some strong leadership qualities and appears to be really mature, or at least in interviews he carries himself that way. All the type of shyt they say they looking for. But he still playing shyt close to the best like the other 2 are in play in case somebody wanna make a offer he can't refuse. I rather this than Stan Van going left field with some straight bums every year. Him with this pick is where I'd be worried.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Not worried at all:yeshrug:. Cade fits what Weaver likes in a multi positional, able to switch on defense to guard multiple positions type of player. Plus Cade seem to have some strong leadership qualities and appears to be really mature, or at least in interviews he carries himself that way. All the type of shyt they say they looking for. But he still playing shyt close to the best like the other 2 are in play in case somebody wanna make a offer he can't refuse. I rather this than Stan Van going left field with some straight bums every year. Him with this pick is where I'd be worried.

but also he loves athletic traits and Jalen Green/Mobley definitely have that . Also Troy leans on his contacts . Regarding Melo back in the day and last year when he had intel on Stewart that other teams didn’t ..If someone got in his ear and said Jalen/Mobley is the truth he’d def listen .

not worried because after last year you gotta trust him whatever he does

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The rumor is Memphis likes Giddey at #10. For what they did to get him, they must like him a whole lot
:mjlol:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
but also he loves athletic traits and Jalen Green/Mobley definitely have that . Also Troy leans on his contacts . Regarding Melo back in the day and last year when he had intel on Stewart that other teams didn’t ..If someone got in his ear and said Jalen/Mobley is the truth he’d def listen .

not worried because after last year you gotta trust him whatever he does
Yeah he does like athletes, although I think it's over emphasized by the media. They would have you believe he's only concerned about athleticism. But him trying to move up to be able to draft LaMelo shows that's not the case. He values iq and skills too. He's just got a good eye for talent, and like you, when it come down to it I trust he'll make the right decision.