The Official 2021 NBA Draft Talk Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I expect the Thunder will try to put 16/18 & 34/36 together & move up.

They could probably get into the back end of the first again with 34/36 from a team like Utah who is about to pay Conley & probably want any kind of relief they can get money wise. Then sell that pick at the end of the second. No chance in hell they making 6 picks.
Yeah Houston got Milwaukee’s FRP because they didn’t want the burden of a FRP contract adding on to their luxury tax and swapped it for our 2RP.

They were interested in Dort at the trade deadline and probabaly would’ve done a similar deal with OKC

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

they probably have the oddest timeline in the East off the top of my head. Already stuck in a debacle on what to do with Collins, Trae and Huerter are RFAs in 2 seasons from now, and everybody else young is up next the season after

Idk if it's an enviable or unenviable situation. You think they'd be pushing harder to move some of these guys for a star themselves

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
they probably have the oddest timeline in the East off the top of my head. Already stuck in a debacle on what to do with Collins, Trae and Huerter are RFAs in 2 seasons from now, and everybody else young is up next the season after

Idk if it's an enviable or unenviable situation. You think they'd be pushing harder to move some of these guys for a star themselves

seems like a no-brainer for OKC to make this deal

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
seems like a no-brainer for OKC to make this deal
My assumption, maybe just guessing, is that OKC is loosely following a Hinkie-esque in philosophy in not really valuing any non-godsend superstars. I think they want another KD or Harden drafted before they'd consider flipping substantial assets for a secondary guy (much less a non-superstar in Collins). They have to pay SOMEONE a good amount to keep the money right, but I don't think they'd be interested in giving Collins much more than what ATL'd offer (and they're probably on the lower-end of suitors for dude themselves).

Who knows though? Maybe you do the S&T and you give him something ridiculous on a short time table 2/50m just to not have to worry about the salary floor for a while. They need center bodies, he's interesting, and gives SGA a high tier roller to continue progressing as a lead guard

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if it’s a way to have the Cavs go after Cam reddish

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
what if he wants to just come to the Cavs? :yeshrug:
:mjlol: no one wants to live in Cleveland breh, all this shows me is Even has no fight in him soft ass nikka, I know for a fact green been to two workouts for the Pistons knowing damn well he is not going #1. he wants to look them in the face and tell them they are wrong for passing him up.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: no one wants to live in Cleveland breh, all this shows me is Even has no fight in him soft ass nikka, I know for a fact green been to two workouts for the Pistons knowing damn well he is not going #1. he wants to look them in the face and tell them they are wrong for passing him up.

Why doesn’t green workout for the raptors?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Because green is not dropping pass 3, At least with Mobley he had a 100% shot to change the rockets FO mind in his workout but that soft nikka just giving up :hhh:pick 2/3 is between Green and Mobley and one already tap out.
Not arguing if he is soft or not, but he could just prefer the Cavs situation to the Rockets. The Cavs have young pieces that fit better around him if the goal is for him to be PF. The Rockets are more of a mess right now, and I don’t like Mobley’s fit next to Wood. They are too similar.

:yeshrug:
Flip side none of the top draft teams outside the Raptors are a good situation for Green and he there never really was a chance he could go fourth.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Green had 2 workouts for Detroit because he knew Detroit liked him, enough to even have them ponder it. It feels like Houston made up their mind a long time ago that it was either gonna be Green or move up for Cunningham.