The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah it was pure luck, but Les had the whole sports world buzzing. Crazy thing is if we lose that game LSU doesn’t slip into the BCS NC game.
Idk, I think if yall lose that one yall probably don’t lose to Kentucky next week for sure. Les dumbass would’ve probably loss one to Auburn or Bama though.

Everybody seem to forget how hard jesus was riding with Les in that Auburn game :dead:

Silkk

Daps
Cuz he left right after
He did not leave right after and it still makes no sense for you to say that foolishness when he literally won a national championship 2 years before he handed Les Miles’ dumbass the keys to the kingdom.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
He did not leave right after and it still makes no sense for you to say that foolishness when he literally won a national championship 2 years before he handed Les Miles’ dumbass the keys to the kingdom.
He left the year after and anyways Les had more personality, he had the nail biting games he coached, and he bought in transcendent players like Honey Badger, OBJ, and Fournette. He was here a lot longer as well

Silkk

Daps
He left the year after and anyways Les had more personality, he had the nail biting games he coached, and he bought in transcendent players like Honey Badger, OBJ, and Fournette. He was here a lot longer as well
Why did he get fired....?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Les made LSU football nationally known

:dead: Nick literally changed the perspective of LSU, black players from Louisiana didn’t really stay home until he walled the state off, he’s the very reason that LSU is a destination for Louisiana kids again

more personality :mindblown:

Nick is known for his sound bites, you think cuz a nikka ate grass, and typically had the best talent due to the system that nick put into place he was that deal. Les was Kirby smart only with a chip, he fukked your program out of more chips because he couldn’t get out of his own way, it’s criminal how he screwed over juice and odj with limited wr numbers

Also rip to keys daughter :to:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:dead: Nick literally changed the perspective of LSU, black players from Louisiana didn’t really stay home until he walled the state off, he’s the very reason that LSU is a destination for Louisiana kids again

more personality :mindblown:

Nick is known for his sound bites, you think cuz a nikka ate grass, and typically had the best talent due to the system that nick put into place he was that deal. Les was Kirby smart only with a chip, he fukked your program out of more chips because he couldn’t get out of his own way, it’s criminal how he screwed over juice and odj with limited wr numbers

Also rip to keys daughter :to:

You’re wrong