The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Domani's next.. we gon flip. :mjgrin:

Yall need to get with the times.

Breh.. i shyt you not.. I think we're slowly transitioning... these new coaches.. :scheme: I think Harbaugh just said 'fukk it' .. I just dont wanna know about it. :mjlit:

dismissed

@Woodwerkz whats this about

24/7 is saying that the kid has a really bad attitude and didn't click with Dabo. I'm not sure how you get in Dabo's doghouse, but apparently he was there.. a lot. :francis:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Domani's next.. we gon flip. :mjgrin:

Breh.. i shyt you not.. I think we're slowly transitioning... these new coaches.. :scheme: I think Harbaugh just said 'fukk it' .. I just dont wanna know about it. :mjlit:

24/7 is saying that the kid has a really bad attitude and didn't click with Dabo. I'm not sure how you get in Dabo's doghouse, but apparently he was there.. a lot. :francis:

i swea tah gawd i was thinking the same thing, i think these new nikkas sat him down and was like bruh it’s only happening this way

Hmm yeah i wonder wtf he did to Get on his shyt list, but it ain’t like dabo don’t be getting in his feelings over shyt

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
i swea tah gawd i was thinking the same thing, i think these new nikkas sat him down and was like bruh it’s only happening this way

Hmm yeah i wonder wtf he did to Get on his shyt list, but it ain’t like dabo don’t be getting in his feelings over shyt

New dudes were like..

images

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO

dismissed

@Woodwerkz whats this about

Kid got all the talent in the world but can't stay out of his own way.

Dabo has given him more chances than anyone else...but as you may have noticed....he was benched for several games and forced to play in garbage time with the scrubs in blowouts bc he kept fukkin up.

From what I know...he did some b.s. and it got back to Dabo and he was told he was off the team.

I personally think he should’ve just went into the draft and went late rounds.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
New dudes were like..

images

Exactly someone gotta bring us into this new world

Kid got all the talent in the world but can't stay out of his own way.

Dabo has given him more chances than anyone else...but as you may have noticed....he was benched for several games and forced to play in garbage time with the scrubs in blowouts bc he kept fukkin up.

From what I know...he did some b.s. and it got back to Dabo and he was told he was off the team.

I personally think he should’ve just went into the draft and went late rounds.

damn i hate it for him, maybe a new setting will allow him to focus and get his mind right

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Weakest year i can remember and not just SEC but the whole country
Yeah I think most of us was speaking on it during the time but it really came to a head when you was looking at the last week of rankings

Cincy probably deserved to be top 6ish just due to the teams ahead of them having multiple losses, but they were probably the least battle tested “best” G5 we’ve had. UGA and UF were really bad on one side of the ball. ISU made their run on beating a...2 loss OU team? Healthiest version of OSU is probably a 5 seed in some previous years.

I don’t think they can afford a year as unwatchable on the P5 level as last years. Covid or not

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Lowkey Ugaleilei being fools gold and the ACC getting an open shot...probably the best thing that could happen to CFB, other than Bama being condemned

ACC was the most interesting conference last year, and Clemson finality being slightly vulnerable was the biggest part of that. You get a better Miami and UNC, and an even worse CU? Could be 4ish contenders