The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
i think we get spoiled by Alabama, but realistically a lot of schools windows open and shut in 4-6 year increments, and it’s no shame in that,

but realistically given Bamas run, how many you think your program swipes from them in the next 10 years??? How many sec chips ?? You think ol fred flintstone will be closer to 2019 or this past year ??

it’s so much that goes into getting you a chip a lot of folks don’t realize, and step one having horses, most programs will get a few killers but consistently year to year the same level, not likely
Then it’s coaching which really separates the wheat from the shaft :dame:

how long Elliot and Brent can stay there before either lack of certain talent or just play calling gets stale ???
Bama dynasty is abnormal but yea I think O can win another championship cuz of how he’s recruiting

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Baton Rouge took him under. First time away from home, 18, plus weed/drank/hoes. Then he the big man on campus. Life came at him fast.

He needs to go to Jackson State
I actually think it’s the opposite, I think the pandemic did it to him. You have him being quarantined, LSU being trash and nothing like 2019, and his being home sick and all that was just overwhelming for him. I think if he would have experience a more normal college life he would have been more invested

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Bama dynasty is abnormal but yea I think O can win another championship cuz of how he’s recruiting

So did Les

he’s les miles without getting nicks riches, and probably a better people person, he may get one, it probably be the tale end of nick retiring,

I actually think it’s the opposite, I think the pandemic did it to him. You have him being quarantined, LSU being trash and nothing like 2019, and his being home sick and all that was just overwhelming for him. I think if he would have experience a more normal college life he would have been more invested

yeah but he had to know this season was a wash, he knew things would be better sooner, rather than later. Nah nikka got his ass away from strict parents and started to wild out, i doubt he was bmoc yet, how you a freshman in a season where nikkas probably was given the answers to their test, and he didn’t get his grades up to transfer :mjlol:

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
So did Les

he’s les miles without getting nicks riches, and probably a better people person, he may get one, it probably be the tale end of nick retiring,

yeah but he had to know this season was a wash, he knew things would be better sooner, rather than later. Nah nikka got his ass away from strict parents and started to wild out, i doubt he was bmoc yet, how you a freshman in a season where nikkas probably was given the answers to their test, and he didn’t get his grades up to transfer :mjlol:
Les might still be the coach today if he modernized the offense. When I think of the Les era I think 19 pass attempts in a game, we prolly get that in a quarter these days

I don’t think Arik is a bad kid, nothing in his recruitment suggested that. I heard his brother is the one pulling the strings behind the scene and he’s a bad apple. Arik has personality issues that did him in but he can be saved. Don’t forget the environment at LSU was bad at the time and people were talking about O being on the hotseat after coming off a Championship

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Revenge tour :leon:

JealousGoodFrog-size_restricted.gif

we bust’n nuts this year all 2021

full

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Les might still be the coach today if he modernized the offense. When I think of the Les era I think 19 pass attempts in a game, we prolly get that in a quarter these days

I don’t think Arik is a bad kid, nothing in his recruitment suggested that. I heard his brother is the one pulling the strings behind the scene and he’s a bad apple. Arik has personality issues that did him in but he can be saved. Don’t forget the environment at LSU was bad at the time and people were talking about O being on the hotseat after coming off a Championship

les had the illusion that his offensive mind was better than what it was, and not let his coordinators coordinate at least on offense, it was damn near criminal with the lack of passing he did with juice and Odell

Buddy probably need a Juco stint, to get his mind right, and get as far away from where his people or brother can get, like the pac north west.....or Michigan :lolbron:

i think a year to get humbled and get wiser may help him get his mind right

Yall need to get with the times.

Bruh If i could i would hopefully the new staff get in harbaugh eat and tell him to get with the shyts

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
les had the illusion that his offensive mind was better than what it was, and not let his coordinators coordinate at least on offense, it was damn near criminal with the lack of passing he did with juice and Odell

Buddy probably need a Juco stint, to get his mind right, and get as far away from where his people or brother can get, like the pac north west.....or Michigan :lolbron:

i think a year to get humbled and get wiser may help him get his mind right

Bruh If i could i would hopefully the new staff get in harbaugh eat and tell him to get with the shyts
10 years since scUM beat us. Yall will never get with the times. :mjlit: