The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
It’s crazy my Dawgs are the only top 5 team to be consistently dominant all year. I still think Bama and Ohio State are our biggest threats, but :mjlol: at all the crying for Cincy they did on College Gameday. Them boys almost lost to Tulsa at home

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Hire a raging alcoholic to be the head coach at a high pressure P5 gig. What could co wrong :hubie:

that’s a bad take, he’s gotten past his alcoholism, and he inherited a job that needs work… a lot of work, is he head coaching material tbd but y’all gotta relax on the hot takes

It’s crazy my Dawgs are the only top 5 team to be consistently dominant all year. I still think Bama and Ohio State are our biggest threats, but :mjlol: at all the crying for Cincy they did on College Gameday. Them boys almost lost to Tulsa at home

they went toe to toe with y’all just a year ago, every team has tough games, and with 50-11 5 stars you ought be dominating, especially the east

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
that’s a bad take, he’s gotten past his alcoholism, and he inherited a job that needs work… a lot of work, is he head coaching material tbd but y’all gotta relax on the hot takes

they went toe to toe with y’all just a year ago, every team has tough games, and with 50-11 5 stars you ought be dominating, especially the east

Oh so because we recruit well we’re supposed to be the best team in the nation? Has nothing to do with great coaching, team chemistry, got it