The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
:umad:

“Just come with me brother
Yeah yeah i am gonna come with you” :pachaha:.

What is scUM recruiting pitch to these kids if that’s all it took to convince him to go to Bama :mjlol:

fukked up part was Harris had a room/roommate, student key card, and academic schedule ready for him, because he told the staff he was headed to A2.

Shady shyt.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You’d think that the CFP is starting tomorrow with the way people are crying over Alabama being #2
I was just reading about the rankings and I can see why there is confusion with many of the rankings. If Alabama wins out, nobody could have seriously argued they didn’t belong at that point. So why place them at #2 now when it seems to be based on games that haven’t been played yet

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I was just reading about the rankings and I can see why there is confusion with many of the rankings. If Alabama wins out, nobody could have seriously argued they didn’t belong at that point. So why place them at #2 now when it seems to be based on games that haven’t been played yet

But see that’s the thing though, it doesn’t matter, whether Alabama is #2 or #6 or #8, the path is still the same. The first rankings are always fukkery filled to provide controversy anyway, remember 3 SEC teams being in the top 4 in 2014? Texas A&M being #4 in 2016? it won’t look nearly the same in a month.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But see that’s the thing though, it doesn’t matter, whether Alabama is #2 or #6 or #8, the path is still the same. The first rankings are always fukkery filled to provide controversy anyway, remember 3 SEC teams being in the top 4 in 2014? Texas A&M being #4 in 2016? it won’t look nearly the same in a month.
from what I read, people view this as a pathway for Bama to make the CFP as a potential 2 loss team (in case of running through their schedule, but then enduring a close loss to Georgia in the SEC Championship)

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
from what I read, people view this as a pathway for Bama to make the CFP as a potential 2 loss team (in case of running through their schedule, but then enduring a close loss to Georgia in the SEC Championship)

Yeah, zero shot at that happening, I know people want to drum up this nightmare scenario of a 10-2 at-large Alabama making the CFP but just two years ago, a 2 loss non-champion Alabama got left out of the playoff (as they should have). I know we get the benefit of the doubt sometimes but people need to relax.