The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
2006, they was good af that year, actually made the Orange Bowl

yeah they got the linebacker and corner drafted first and early second, they both had a cup to two cups of coffee in the league i think they might be coaching

TCU will prob go after sonny dykes, tom herman, jeff lebby or hugh freeze :jbhmm:

they need someone that knows Texas and has not rubbed Texas coaches the wrong way, because they are a tender bunch of ol ladies if you don’t kiss they ass

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
10 year extension so they locked him in for a while. He might can build something at UTSA

Best team in the state of Texas :mjgrin:

That was utsa just trying to keep him around an extra year, and assure they get a little pocket change should he bounce, not sure if he’s a lifer there, i can’t remember but i heard he may not have a desire to move on, plus might not have the polish for a higher ranking job outside of big 12 outlier jobs

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Why isn't Tucker in the Heisman discussion. He's one of the best player I've seen all year. Syracuse ain't got nothing else, and he still get his.

I agree with you but unfortunately the Heisman has basically become a trophy for a QB on a 10+ win team.

If Syracuse had 1 loss or less he'd be getting much more attention. If he was at Michigan he'd have already won a september heisman along with other september heisman legends like Denard Robinson, Devin Gardner, Taint Forcier etc.