The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Dan Mullen’s QB situation man

He has a veteran QB who turns the ball over like crazy and a raw QB who gave them the best chance to compete with Georgia but wasn’t close to being ready for that defense.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With the way his defense is swiss cheesed up every game, he's playing the percentages and trusting his offense more than the D...can't say I blame him, especially when he's deep on his side of the 50
Yeah I can’t blame him either. He coaches to win the game, he don’t play conservative

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Dan Mullen’s QB situation man

He has a veteran QB who turns the ball over like crazy and a raw QB who gave them the best chance to compete with Georgia but wasn’t close to being ready for that defense.

He knew Emory was trash since last year thats why he only brought breh in to run. He shoulda benched him after week 1 and let Richardson rock from there on.
He put off the inevitable and has nothing to show for it.
Gotta treat QB competitions like Saban does. He dgaf about projected starters and recruiting promises. Whoever ball out and separate themselves in the early game gets the start.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
:wow: They know that Michigan L coming soon. :mjlol: I'm sorry that just sounds ridiculous.

no need for that, we better than that bruh :mjcry:

uh-oh-its-the-fun-police.gif

Not the king curmudgeon himself